Who is Dr. Shefali?
Dr. Shefali is an NY Times best-selling author, international speaker, clinical psychologist, and wisdom teacher on mindful living and conscious parenting. Her expertise integrate eastern philosophy with western psychology – a beautiful dynamic of mindfulness, growth, expansion and transformation to become an awakened parent.
Her views on parenting are unconventional, perhaps even controversial. Her latest book ‘The Awakened Family’ turns parenting struggles into a transformative plan for becoming the parent you’ve always wanted to be. Her ideas are catching the world’s attention – captivating audiences at Dalai Lama Center for Peace & Education, Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions, Wisdom 2.0 and Tedx.
Why Dr. Shefali?
There’s a reason Dr. Shefali’s is featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 list. Her work dismantles modern misconceptions and illusions around parenting to reveal the extraordinary power of being an awakened parent. Her methodology “Conscious Parenting” is sparking a parenting revolution.
You’re captivated when listening to Dr. Shefali speaking her wisdom. She satisfyingly conveys complex ideas, and teaches at high profile events such as The Year of The Awakened Heart, The Year of Manifestation and her signature Evolve conference.
Her mission to help others raise resilient, emotionally connected children has the potential to change lives for generations to come – and is precisely why she is our most admired conscious parenting coach.
Dr. Shefali’s Impact
Dr. Shefali’s Courses
4 Weeks to An Awakened Family
- Overcome fears around parenting & become the parent you’ve always wanted to be
- Self-awaken to healthier parenting patterns and habits
- Increase calm, peace, and happiness within your family
- Enjoy a family dynamic rooted in love, kindness, and patience
- Feel a better connection and relationship with your kids
- Discover an end to your parenting struggles
- Recognize unhealthy inner patterns & focus on your healing
- Cultivate mindfulness with exercises to reduce stress and anger
- Techniques to deepen your relationship with your children
- Skills to create smart boundaries & restructure conflict
- Ways to practice conscious attention & connections
- A revolutionary approach to reduce family conflict & increase co-operation