Instantly Calm Fear
Fear is maybe the single most stressful thing to your body. It’s totally normal if you feel it from time to time, but instead of reacting to it, here is a technique to help you work through it in a healthy way.
Our favorite mind-body expert Amy B. Scher will show you how to easily use this technique so you can instantly feel calm in stressful moments.
Use the “Panic Point” in the groove between the pinky and ring finger. About halfway down on the top of the hand, is a point that helps calm the body.
Simply use three or four fingers of your other hand and tap or rub that spot (you don’t need to be right on it). Use it along with deep breaths to instantly feel calmer.
Because it’s directly on the Triple Warmer Meridian or energy pathway, working with it actually sends a message to that energy force to calm down and “back off” from being in overprotective mode.
Learn More With Amy
“Amy B. Scher is a brave warrior...”
ELIZABETH GILBERT, #1 NY Times bestselling author of Eat, Pray, Love
Heal Yourself When No One Else Can
- This is a robust healing program from a high profile coach, comfortably walking you through each tried-and-true method
- Use her tried-and-tested approach to heal anxiety, chronic illness, depression, autoimmune conditions, and more
- Learn the real way to ‘surrender’, which is an essential part of the healing process
- Clear unprocessed experiences and unhealthy patterns. Release harmful beliefs and reprogram fear
- Integrate practical energy healing activities to feel healthier physically, emotionally and mentally
- Feel empowered to take back control of your own health
- Options to work with Amy through one-on-one support